NYU Winthrop, the Long Island affiliate of NYU Langone Health, is a U.S. News & World Report Top 10 NY metro-area hospital. We are a 591-bed medical center and Nassau County's only American College of Surgeons certified adult Level 1 Trauma Center with full adult and pediatric capabilities. NYU Winthrop offers more than 75 divisions of specialty care with comprehensive inpatient and outpatient programs for every stage of life, a multi-faceted Research & Academic Center and the NYU Long Island School of Medicine focused on primary care. We successfully blend the progressive philosophy, sophistication and advances of a teaching and research institution with a very personal approach to patient care and commitment to our guiding principle: “Your Health Means Everything.” Learn more about us.
- Up on the Roof: NYU Winthrop Engineers Host BOCES HVAC Students
- NYU Winthrop Teams with Milana Foundation on Free PSA Screenings for Prostate Cancer at Annual Golf Outing at Fresh Meadow
- After 40+ Years of Service to the Healthcare Industry, John F. Collins, President and CEO of NYU Winthrop Hospital, Announces Plans for Retirement
- Read More Press Releases
- Flavored E-Cigs
Teen gateway to a lifetime of nicotine addiction…Read more.
- Nutrition Services for Cancer Patients
Center for Cancer Care enhances oncology nutrition services...Read more.
- Local Resident Gives Back to the Neonatal ICU
Carol Ulrich uses her talent to crocheted hats for the tiniest patients...Read more.
- Read More Articles