Fellowships at NYU Winthrop emphasize one-on-one faculty mentoring and focus on the development of progressive clinical and teaching skills.
All clinical experiences are supervised by NYU Winthrop's faculty, which holds appointments at Stony Brook University School of Medicine. Impressive research opportunities are available with MD and PhD faculty as mentors. The fellowships have an excellent track record with career placement in both clinical and academic settings.
- Internal Medicine Subspecialty Fellowship Programs
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine (MFM)
- Minimally Invasive GYN Surgery and Robotics
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- OB Hospitalist Fellowship
- Pediatric Subspecialty Fellowship Programs
- Wound Care Research Fellowship