Updated Visitor Policy Regarding the Measles Outbreak. Read Policy
Program at a Glance
- Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) four-year Anatomic Pathology (AP)/Clinical Pathology (CP) or three-year AP residency program.
- Annual volume: 50,000 surgical pathology specimens, 5 million clinical pathology specimens, 90 to 100 autopsies and 5,500 cytopathology specimens.
- Vast educational resources including books, e-books, slide study sets, question banks, subscription to online pathology practice and board review databases.
- Generous benefits, including highly competitive salaries, three meals per day at no charge to residents and onsite subsidized housing convenient to Manhattan, as well as Long Island's beaches.
- Support for residents to attend and present at local and national pathology meetings.
- Competitive fellowships obtained by all graduating residents.
- Research projects available with attendings and staff.