The Office of Sponsored Programs provides comprehensive administrative support services to NYU Winthrop Hospital faculty who are seeking external research funding. Sponsored Programs works closely with investigators to identify potential funding sources and simplify the grant application and contract process. We also work closely with the Finance Department once grants are awarded and assist in other aspects of externally sponsored programs.
Our responsibilities include:
- Funding searches
- Grant Application Support, Policies, Procedures and Guidelines
- Compliance with grant guidelines and policy
- Editorial support
- Budget development
- Administrative review of grant applications
- Coordination of grant preparation and submission
- Institutional approvals
- Intellectual Property (patents)
- Clinical Trial agreement negotiations.
NIH Updates - Applications 2016
For the latest updates to the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Applications for 2016, please visit the NIH Updates page.