222 Station Plaza North, Suite 110
Mineola, NY 11501
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m – 8:00 p.m.
Weekends and Holidays: 9:00 a.m – 3:00 p.m.
Announcing a major step forward in walk-in healthcare.
These days, urgent care centers seem to be opening everywhere. But only NYU Winthrop Medical Affiliates Urgent Care combines the convenience of walk-in, no-appointment necessary healthcare with the confidence of having an entire team of board-certified NYU Winthrop physicians caring for you. So when you walk into our offices, you will not only see a PA or nurse, as in some other urgent care facilities. You will also be examined and treated by a highly trained, highly skilled physician.
The office also features state-of-the-art x-ray and laboratory services, and our direct affiliation with NYU Winthrop Hospital means all of its world-class medical services are just steps away, if you ever need them.
- Fast Walk-in service 7 days a week
- Board-certified NYU Winthrop physicians
- No appointment necessary
- NYU Winthrop Medical Affiliates Urgent Care participates with the following insurances:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- NYS Health Insurance Plan “The Empire Plan"
- Nicholas Berbari, MD, FACP
- Anthony J. Calio, MD, FACP
- Mark J. Corapi, MD, FACP
- Kevin Curley, MD, FACP
- Ralph K. Della Ratta, MD, FACP
- Shirley Hanna, MD, FACP
- Bruce R. Horowitz, MD, FACP
- Jonah Feldman, MD, FACP
- Angela Mitrani-Schwartz, DO
- Deborah Newitz, MD, FACP
- Anuja J. Shah, MD, FACP
- Albert Tse, MD, FACP
- Jamie Yedowitz-Freeman, DO
Whenever you need to see a physician, the smart move is NYU Winthrop Medical Affiliates Urgent Care*.
*NYU Winthrop Medical Affiliates Urgent care is an adult facility. Children under 16 should be taken to the specialized NYU Winthrop Pediatric Emergency Department within the hospital’s emergency department, a separate area dedicated exclusively to the treatment of pediatric patients, where they will be seen by highly skilled pediatric specialists.